In the event of a campus-wide emergency, up-to-date information will be available through several communication vehicles:
- Online: emergency.usc.edu
- On Twitter: twitter.com/USC
- By telephone at 213-740-9233
- Via TrojansAlert
Prepare for Emergencies
From USC USC Emergency Preparedness website
- Fire: Learn about fire emergency procedures from the Office of Fire Safety and Emergency Planning.
- Earthquake: Learn about earthquake emergency procedures from the Office of Fire Safety and Emergency Planning.
- Active Shooter: The USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) has created a one hour training session tailored for students, faculty, and staff on what to do in the event of an active shooter. Learn more about the recommended “Run • Hide • Fight” protocol.
Important Contact Information
- Confidential Reporting – USC Help and Hotline
- Report Hazing & Office of Hazing Prevention
- USC Department of Public Safety (emergency) (213) 740-4321
- USC Department of Public Safety (non-emergency/business) (213) 740-6000
- Student Counseling Services (UPC) (213) 740-7711
- Student Counseling Services (HSC) (323) 442-5631
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention & Services (RSVP) (213) 740-4900
- Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX (EEO-TIX Office) (213) 740-5086
- Campus Support & Intervention (213) 821-4710
- Office of of Community Expectations (213) 821-7373
Your FSLD team is available to help connect and recommend university or external resources!
USC FSLD Event Hosting Education Program 2022-2023
EngageSC - Online Engagement Platform
Student Organization Resources
USG: Student Organization Funding Opportunities
Trojan Event Services: Reserve a space in Ronald Tutor Campus Center
Classroom Scheduling Room Type List
USC Student Handbook: Registered Student Organizations
Be a Good Neighbor: Responsible Hosting
NIC Alcohol and Drug Standards