Prepare for Emergencies
From USC USC Emergency Preparedness website
- Fire: Learn about fire emergency procedures from the Office of Fire Safety and Emergency Planning.
- Earthquake: Learn about earthquake emergency procedures from the Office of Fire Safety and Emergency Planning.
- Active Shooter: The USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) has created a one hour training session tailored for students, faculty, and staff on what to do in the event of an active shooter. Learn more about the recommended “Run • Hide • Fight” protocol.
Important Contact Information
- USC Report & Response: Your front door to reporting concerns and getting the support you need.
- Report Hazing & Office of Hazing Prevention
- USC Department of Public Safety (emergency) (213) 740-4321
- USC Department of Public Safety (non-emergency/business) (213) 740-6000
- Student Counseling Services (UPC) (213) 740-7711
- Student Counseling Services (HSC) (323) 442-5631
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention & Services (RSVP) (213) 740-4900
- Office for Equity, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX (EEO-TIX Office) (213) 740-5086
- Campus Support & Intervention (213) 821-4710
- Office of of Community Expectations (213) 821-7373
Your FSLD team is available to help connect and recommend university or external resources!